- Check Out: 12 noon!
- Double storey, complete with mezzanine bedroom and private balcony
- Free WiFi
- Charm and warmth from your wood-log fireplace – wood and kindling provided from May until the end of September each year
- Relax in your double sized spa – in your lounge room!
- Large wall-mounted flat screen smart TV’s – bring your Netflix and chill!
- Full breakfast basket included each day – dietary needs catered for upon request
- Coffee pod machines & full laundry (washing machine & dryer) in each cottage
- Recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms with double sized rainfall showers
- Wildlife, lorikeets and birds come to your balcony
- In Room Dining – our full Polish Restaurant menu, Polish vodkas, beers & local wines delivered to your cottage!
The Polish Place on Tamborine Mountain offers a unique culinary experience, set with the perfect relaxing environment. Our food philosophy is centred on providing simplistic, yet traditional, warm and comforting food with fresh and authentic Polish flavours – all made on our premises.
Owner Ania has brought out from Poland the best homemade recipes, perfected them and over 38 years created the menu for which The Polish Place is famous for.
Popular dishes such as Bigos (sauerkraut), Pierogi, Pork Hock and the famous Roast Duck for Two with Cherries are staples, while hearty soups, salads, chicken and desserts also feature on the award-winning menu. All food is made on the premises, using authentic and fresh ingredients sourced locally and from Poland…just like Babcia used to make!
Dine inside the indoor restaurant, featuring Polish decor and the open fireplace, or outside on the decks, surrounded by beautiful landscaping, natural birdlife and expansive views over the Great Dividing Range. An extensive range of Polish beers, vodkas, and local and Australian wines compliment the Polish menu.
Afternoon drinks on the deck, watching the sunset…complete with a our speciality cheese or smallgoods platter… na zdrowie i smacznego!
Gift Vouchers are also available – perfect for that someone who would love a getaway with Polish flair, or experience Polish cuisine for the first time! Vouchers can be made to any value.