Become a Member Online Terms and Conditions
1. By filling out the member form online at PolishClub.com.au/Register you are acknowledging that you intend to become a member of Bankstown Polish Club Co-Operative Limited ABN 80 567 117 181 (referred to as “The Polish Club”) of 11 East Terrace, Bankstown NSW 2200, phone 02 97 08 24 33.
2. The membership will be finalised in venue and is bound by the Rules, By-Laws and Regulations of the club in force. Once the membership is finalised, your name will be entered in the Register of Members.
4. Your ‘Date First Registered’ of The Polish Club will be the date that you come into Bankstown Polish Club to have your ID sighted. Your membership and associated benefits will start from this day.
5. All details submitted will be entered into a database and The Polish Club may use these details for future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
6. By providing your details online, you acknowledge that you are becoming a digital member and will be opted in to receive marketing material from Bankstown Polish Club via email and sms only. Upon submission of a valid email address and/or phone number you are opting in to receive email and/or SMS communications from Bankstown Polish Club, including but not limited to Company Notices, What’s On emails, dining emails and via email and SMS updates.