Annual Parking Permit from 1st April 2023 to 1st April 2024 for St Euphemia College. These Parking rates cannot be purchased by other than St Euphemia College Parents, Students or Teachers.
Please include your vehicle registrations in the order notes on the billing screen.
- Select from either Parent Pickup & Drop-off or All Day Parking Permits
- Parent Drop-off Authorised Parking from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 9:00AM and from 14:30 to 15:30PM
- All Day Passes for Student & Teacher Parking from Monday to Friday between 7AM to 6PM
- Parking Pass is Not Transferable
- Replacement Pass $20
- Permit is tied to 2 vehicle license plates and one family name
- Permit must be physically present and always visible whilst in the carpark
- Parking Permit not present will be asked to leave the carpark or pay the standard rate of $8/Hour
- Valid ID must be produced when asked to verify your parking permit authenticity
Parking is NOT permitted where designated signage is displayed for the Childcare Centre.