The Polish Cracovia Club was formed in the 1950’s to promote the national and cultural aspects of Polish immigrants life in Perth in Western Australia. From humble beginnings in Mount Lawley, the club has grown, and is now located at 375 Marshall Road in Bennett Springs.
Soccer has always been a backbone of Cracovia Club throughout the years, and the Club is proud to facilitate several adult and junior teams using the two full size playing fields on its grounds. The Club has a non-political, non-sectarian policy, and welcomes people of all nationalities to enjoy its facilities as members or guests of members.
The Club operates a restaurant “Krakowianka” ( or Cracow’s Girl) famous for its range of delicious traditional Polish culinary delights, and fully licensed bar serving imported Polish, and local beers and spirits. A limited wine list is also available to complement any meal.